[ibis-macro] Re: Epiphany

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff (twesterh)" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:49:24 -0500

Okay, fair enough.  Let's try the attached.  It may not be as intriguing
as the earlier version, but it still gets the point across ...  and I
like avoiding the entanglement of being seen as making representations
about EDA tools.

Again, comments are welcome and appreciated.

Todd.

P.S. The last two slides go away for the published version - I just
avoided deleting it until we agree we want it gone.

Todd Westerhoff
High Speed Design Group Manager
Cisco Systems
1414 Massachusetts Ave
Boxboro, MA   01719
email:twesterh@xxxxxxxxx
ph: 978-936-2149
"Always do right.
 This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

- Mark Twain