[ibis-macro] Draft BIRD - Clarifying Algorithmic Model Direction, rev. 0.1

  • From: "Mirmak, Michael" <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM (ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:58:56 +0000

Per the discussion in the last ATM Task Group meeting, I would like to
circulate the enclosed draft BIRD for comment.  The BIRD modifies the IBIS 6.0
specification [Algorithmic Model] keyword definition to ensure unambiguous
definition of direction in models and unambiguous interpretation of direction
by tools.

No changes in existing models or tools for Tx-only or Rx-only buffers should be
necessary if this BIRD is approved.

My thanks to the ATM Task Group participants for their great suggestions on how
to make this change simple and easily absorbed by industry.

- MM