[ibis-macro] Crosstalk BIRD draft v10 is posted now for review

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:29:53 -0700

Hello everyone,

This is to inform all of you that the latest draft of the

Crosstalk BIRD has been posted to the IBIS-ATM web site:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20110331/arpadmurany
i/Crosstalk%20Clarification%20BIRD%20draft%2010/Xtalk_BIRD_10.pdf

I would like to encourage everyone to read it over carefully

and comment on it so we could make any corrections if needed.

If possible, I would like to take a vote on it in the upcoming

ATM teleconference (April 5) for submission to the IBIS Open

Forum.

There are two accompanying documents mentioned on the bottom

of the BIRD which are also posted on the ATM web site at the

following URLs:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20110331/arpadmurany
i/impulse_matrix%20and%20cross%20talk%20in%20IBIS-AMI/CrossTalk_IRmatrix
_02.pdf

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20110308/walterkatz/
Impulse%20Crosstalk%20Matrix%20Explanation%20Using%20Touchstone%20Exampl
e/Crosstalk.pdf