[ibis-macro] Re: Cross talk columns in impulse_matrix

  • From: "Dmitriev-Zdorov, Vladimir" <vladimir_dmitriev-zdorov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>, <kwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:04:17 -0700

Hi Walter,

I should admit I cannot get through the following sentence:

> Time Domain: The output of the Tx aggressor GetWave has the aggressor
equalization, and the EDA tool convolves this with the crosstalk channel
impulse response to get the crosstalk waveform at the victim Rx pad.

The output from Tx aggressor GetWave is its own waveform, and unlike
Init, GetWave has no other responses or waveforms in its arguments.

Vladimir