[ibis-macro] Cisco MeetingPlace

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff \(twesterh\)" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:38:44 -0400

Hi all,

Arpad & I conducted an independent test after the IBIS-Macro meeting
today - we were able to connect to the web meeting but had trouble
getting the audio indicators to work properly, and weren't able to share
applications.  Since there isn't much point in having a web meeting
without application sharing, I'm looking for an alternative solution.  I
have no problem continuing to host the audio portion of the call but
could use some help with the web side.  If anyone has a solution to
offer for hosting a web meeting, please let me know.

I plan to have this sorted out & the reservations updated before the
next scheduled meeting on August 1.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
High Speed Design Group Manager
Cisco Systems
1414 Massachusetts Ave
Boxboro, MA   01719
email:twesterh@xxxxxxxxx
ph: 978-936-2149
"Always do right.
 This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

- Mark Twain