[ibis-macro] Ccomp valid and/or to be used, when moving to on-die S-parameters?

  • From: David Banas <DBanas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:12:03 -0700

Hi Experts,

As we move away from I/V and V/T tables and towards on-die S-parameters to
model the analog behavior of output buffers, does Ccomp remain relevant as an
independent circuit element, or does it get subsumed into the Touchstone model,
for instance?

Thanks,
-db

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail,
and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.