[ibis-macro] Re: Cadence IBIS AMI Evaluation Toolkit v0.1

  • From: "Hemant Shah" <shah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:26:29 -0400

An updated Cadence IBIS AMI Evaluation Toolkit has been posted on the
ATM WIP archive. This version removes the test run files that
demonstrated interoperability of algorithmic models. Users of the
toolkit can do the testing themselves and see interoperability.

Once again, Comments and feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Hemant