[ibis-macro] Backchannel/Training Issues

  • From: Walter Katz <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS Macro" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:45:10 -0400 (EDT)

All,

I do support the time domain flow in BIRD 147, however I think the AMI
interface has significant flaws that will significantly reduce its
usefulness.

I will prepare a presentation for the March 25th IBIS-ATM meeting to
suggest some alternative syntax that will:

1.       Generalize the description of trainable Tx models

2.       Include the ability to select pre-set configurations

3.       Include the ability to program improved pre-sets

4.       Allow training to be done using the Init flow

 <mailto:wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx> wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx

Phone 303.449-2308