[ibis-macro] Re: Backchannel Comments

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:06:02 -0400 (EDT)

Ambrish,

That's great - so you're going to get some of these device vendors to
participate?

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff

VP, Software Products

Signal Integrity Software Inc. . www.sisoft.com

6 Clock Tower Place . Suite 250 . Maynard, MA 01754

(978) 461-0449 x24  .  twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx

"I want to live like that"

                                             -Sidewalk Prophets