[ibis-macro] BIRDs 144 and 145

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:58:35 -0800

Walter,
I would much rather discuss the merits and deficiencies of the proposal than
discuss who supports it etc.
To answer you, however, I must say that your assumption that Cadence is the
only member of the committee that supports these BIRDs is factually incorrect.
The BIRDs have been drafted in consultation with IBM and they are even listed
as co-authors on one of them. There have been several occasions when people in
the ATM have voiced their support for 1 or both the BIRDs at different points.

Thanks,
Ambrish.

[cid:image002.gif@01CCFBA9.9AE05660]

Ambrish Varma   |  Member of Consulting Staff

P: 978.262.6431   www.cadence.com<http://www.cadence.com>