[ibis-macro] BIRD95 sample data

  • From: "Mike LaBonte (milabont)" <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:12:53 -0500

An IBIS file with BIRD95 data has been uploaded to the macromodel
website:

Sample BIRD95 IBIS model
<http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20060328/mikelabonte
/Sample%20BIRD95%20IBIS%20model/mic_t27b_dq_bird95.ibs>

I have not yet received permission from Micron to post the files used to
make it. But since they are available on the web, the IBIS file includes
instructions to get the HSPICE sources. Once I get permission I will
post a complete kit including sources and the script that produces
[Composite Current] data using the s2ibis3 files.

This data will help us to test a macromodel that implements BIRD95
(TBD).

Mike