[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD160 - parameters comments

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:24:19 -0700

Arpad:

This revision looks good enough to post.  There are a lot of
details to review.

The i.e., is fixed.  There are several places where you used i. e.
(with a space between i. and e.  Replace i. e. with i.e.,

As a separate topic related to BIRD153, I do not like using
(Usage In) for defining parameters in the .ibs parameter tree.
It might be ok within a .ami file definition because the parameter is
sent to the .dll and also could be used as a .ibs symbolic parameter.
However, (Usage In) has a different meaning in BIRD153 and does
not mean that the parameter is sent to the .dll.  For consistency
and to avoid confusion we should use (Usage Info) in BIRD160.

Bob