[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD124.1, modified to use Tables as clarified in the Table BIRD

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 06:41:10 -0400 (EDT)

Arpad,

Interesting point, but I do think that Type Corner is correct, although a
better explanation will be required.  The new Table syntax says that one
needs a Type for each column. This is a special case that we can discuss.
The alternative is to make the user do something like:

(My_Corner (Corner "typ"  "min" "max") (Type String) (Usage Info)
(Description "Parameter to be used in Dependency Tables"))

The Dependency Table would have a column "My_Corner In", instead of
[Corner]. I can live with either method.

Walter