[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD121: New AMI params (Supporting_Files) in context of BIRD116

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:07:40 -0800

Kukal,

Thanks for the clarification.

My understanding of BIRD 121 is that this is the equivalent of

the "search path" in HSPICE or similar tools.  This is not where

the files are instantiated.  In light of that, we may need to

discuss whether it is appropriate to include file names instead

of just path names, but we didn't get to a detailed discussion

on this BIRD yet.