[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD121: New AMI params (Supporting_Files) in context of BIRD116

  • From: Taranjit Kukal <kukal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:50:01 +0530

Hi Arpad,
What I meant is that the BIRD116 covers s-parameters as part of [External
Model] and that is the right place-holder.

Even if AMI code needs to work in conjunction with Spice files (or s-param
files), then those files need to be either under [External Model] OR should be
referred through model-parameter (Not reserved) in .ami file.

The inclusion of s-parameters as part of AMI section (.ami file) with use of
'Supporting_Files' Reserved-keyword is not required.
AMI should not hold anything other than ami-code related parameters.

rgds
..kukal