[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD121: New AMI params (Supporting_Files) in context of BIRD116

  • From: Taranjit Kukal <kukal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:40:33 +0530

Hi Todd,
While I agree with you that "Supporting_Files" could be useful for ami-code to
operate fully - but I am still not convinced as to what prevents it from being
part of 'EXTERNAL-MODEL' -

Probably, what I need is a better example than what is in BIRD-121 that clearly
shows how these support-files are to be used by ami-code; and that why it needs
to be reserved-parameter.

Rgds
..kukal