[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD 123.4 Draft 0

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:20:37 -0700

Walter:

Nice conversion to the new format as a starting point

One change under Descriptors for each of the reserved

parameter instead of 0:

Default   <numeric_literal>

Note, for for Rx_Clock_PDF and Tx_Jitter

Default  (Illegal)

This is for consistency with Version 5.1.  Default is the

optional reserved word Type expectation, not an actual value,

and <numeric_literal> covers Float and/or UI is allowed.

Bob