[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD 121 draft 8 is posted on the ATM website

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:48:47 -0700

All:

One technical comment is that for Descriptors for DLL_Path and DLL_ID,
the Default should be <string_literal> rather than illegal.

This is to conform with the Version 5.1 Specification, page 175 where
the note 4) rule states that Value and Default are mutually exclusive.

The EDA tool still processes the .ami file correctly, redefines the
the value and sends the reserve parameter and modified <string_literal>
to the executable model.

Bob