[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD 120.1 Question

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:21:18 +0000

That's actually a good point I forgot about...

From: "Muranyi, Arpad"
<Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>>
To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: 03/13/2012 10:40 AM
Sent by: ibis-macro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ibis-macro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

________________________________

Greg,

Section 2 is called APPLICATION SCENARIOS and section 3
is called  Reference Flows.  The first sentence in
section 2 says:

| The next two sections provide an overview of the two simulation types
| supported by the IBIS-AMI specification.

and the first sentence in section 3 says:

| The next two sections define a reference simulation flow for statistical
| and time domain system analysis simulations.

Does that answer your question?