[ibis-macro] Re: August 30 Minutes

  • From: "Mike LaBonte (milabont)" <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:25:10 -0400

It's hard to explain why I wrote that we would implement a 1-input
adder, except that I was thinking in terms of how many ports there would
be IN ADDITION to the first one. OK, so I guess we decided to implement
only the basic 2-input arithmetic building blocks, and cascade them if
we need more input ports. And I can't remember why I though only the 2nd
adder input would be scaled.

I have attached a corrected file. It's a good thing someone is checking
up on me ;)