[ibis-macro] Re: Another comment on BIRD 121 (Data Management)

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:18:26 -0400 (EDT)

Arpad,

Since Supporting_Files will be a reserved parameter, it can have a
clarification that all of the elements of the list are supporting
files/directories. If it were a table then I would have one row for each
supporting file or directory, e.g.:

(Supporting_Files (Usage Info)(Type String)

   (Description "Additional files that support this model")

   (Table

       ( "my_stuff_dir" )

       ( "m1.s4p" )

       ( "m2.s4p" )