[ibis-macro] Re: Analog Buffer model - the User's viewpoint

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:16:47 -0800

Todd,
We are not suggesting that BIRD 144 will replace BIRD 116. So if BIRD 116 &
dependency tables can fulfill your requirement, then great. Look at BIRD 144 as
a quick way of bypassing the requirement of having a subcct for the case when
the user wants to refer to a tstone file.
Hope I read your issue correctly.
Regards,
Ambrish.

[cid:image002.gif@01CCD78E.E8A50B00]

Ambrish Varma   |  Member of Consulting Staff

P: 978.262.6431   www.cadence.com<http://www.cadence.com>