[ibis-macro] Re: Analog Buffer Model Inside DLL

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: james.zhou@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:40:23 -0500

To further clarify what Arpad has said, full isolation is required between
the AMI behavoral model and the channel analog models in order to define a
unique impulse response.  It is not correct to say that there is no
electrical connection.  There is.  But Arpad is correct in saying that
there are no electrical interactions between the AMI and the analog models.
This "isolation" also exactly mimics the way that standard IBIS driver and
receiver models work.

--

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

(401) 284-1827 Business

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC