[ibis-macro] Re: About the Typos BIRD comments from Fangyi

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:03:10 -0500 (EST)

Arpad,

If any other member of the IBIS ATM committee felt that additional
explanation was warranted I would not object to any suggested additions to
the specification as long as they did not change the original intent.
There are a number of EDA tools that are now successfully using AMI models
build by a number IC vendors and model makers according to the what is
written in the current specification. I do not think there has been any
problem with the way that data is passed to and from the DLL with the
exception that one IC vendor was incorrectly inserting "Format" in the
parameters_in string, and of course the confusion of passing tables into a
DLL.

Walter