[ibis-macro] Re: AMI support for PDF convolution?

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:38:21 -0700

Mike,

All the inputs and outputs are in the time domain,
according to the AMI specification, however, inside
the DLL's functions you may convert to any other
domain if you like, if the mathematical rules allow
you to do so (periodicity, LTI, etc...).

I am not sure what PDF stands for in your question,
but if you meant Peak Distortion F(?) analysis,
you are basically on the right half of the flow
diagrams (note on the bottom of that half the box
labeled "Stateye type analysis".

If you are referring to something like Probability
Density Function, than you are most likely talking
about what I labeled "post process results" or inside
GetWave functions on the right side which is up to
the model maker.

I am not sure I answered your question, but a little
clarification would be helpful.