[ibis-macro] Re: AMI flow diagram - DONE!

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:38:40 -0400

Todd

I agree with you. I would like to see the logic control included along with the data flow. The last flow that Arpad did which included the logic selectors was fine. Otherwise, we will not know what the committee is agreeing to. I prefer it to be precise rather than simple. I have a conflict this afternoon and will not be able to be on the call. However, we at Teraspeed Consulting cannot support the revised primitive flow without selectors.

Scott

Todd Westerhoff wrote:
All,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

I think we need to go back to enumerating the possibilities and listing
the equations.  The flow diagrams Arpad produced (before this last one)
had he benefit of being simple, complete and concise.  This last diagram
is simple, but that's about it.  We've deleted information to the point
where the picture is no longer particularly useful.

Can someone please tell me, succinctly, what the objection to including
equations in the flow diagrams is?  I'm just not getting what the issue
is.

Please note that I'm traveling this week; I'll respond, but probably not
in real time.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Software Products