[ibis-macro] Re: AMI flow diagram - DONE!

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:26:49 -0700

Hi Arpad,
I still believe that the flow chart you sent out on 04/20/2010 (AMI_Flows_6)
had everything that was needed when the stateye type flow was separated out
from the time domain flow. I have attached the same pdf I sent couple of weeks
ago that demonstrates that.
All we need to do to fix the spec is to acknowledge the TX Getwave input is
digital, change the order related to that and (maybe) clarify how the Stateye
type flow works.

Thanks,
Ambrish.

Ambrish Varma   |   Sr Member of Technical Staff
P: 978.262.6431   www.cadence.com