[ibis-macro] AMI flow BIRD draft

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:33:31 -0700

Hello AMI experts,

Here is another "just in time for the weekend" email
with the AMI flow BIRD draft in the attachment.  This
is the textual version of the flow diagram we discussed
in the last ATM teleconference on 6/22/2010.

This, as well as the graphical versions are posted on
the ATM website:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20100622/arpadmurany
i/AMI%20Flows%208/AMI_Flows_8.pdf
http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20100625/arpadmurany
i/AMI_flow%20BIRD%20draft/Flow_BIRD_2e.pdf

I would like to kindly ask all of you who are closely
involved with the IBIS-AMI specification to read this
document carefully and be ready to make meaningful
comments before or in the next ATM teleconference.  If
possible, I would like to get a vote on this document
for submission to the Open Forum in the next meeting.

Those of you who got a preview version from me earlier,
please note that I made a few spelling and grammar changes
towards the end of the document, so please use this version
when making comments.  (No technical changes have been made).

Thanks in advance,