[ibis-macro] Re: AMI Touchstone Analog Model BIRD

  • From: Taranjit Kukal <kukal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>, IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:34:41 +0530

Hi Walter,
Why are we putting s-parameter file (describing analog IO-buffer) into AMI
file. Why can't we handle it in EXTERNAL_CIRCUIT/MODEL? This way, we keep it
clean where IBIS file has the IO info (analog portion) and AMI deals with just
the algorithmic portion.

Hope I did not misunderstand the BIRD intent...

rgds
..kukal