[ibis-macro] Re: AMI Parameter String question.

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:14:52 -0700

Thanks Mike,
I agree. I think we need to clarify this somewhere as I have come across a
model that returns a warning when the tool sends the (<parameter tree root
name>) back.
Have a great weekend!

-Ambrish.

[cid:image002.gif@01CBF618.DB4EE5A0]

Ambrish Varma   |  Member of Consulting Staff

P: 978.262.6431   www.cadence.com<http://www.cadence.com>