[ibis-macro] Re: AMI Flow BIRD in .doc form

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:36:17 -0700

Hi All,
I have attached the Flow Bird with the revisions that I think are appropriate
after this Tuesday's discussion. Most of the changes are self evident
(hopefully). Here are the changes in a nutshell:
- There is an error in step 9 of section 2.2
- I have tried to clarify the distinction between sections 2 and 3. In my
opinion, section 2 should talk about the 2 different types of AMI models
(AMI_INIT only and AMI_INIT and AMI_GetWave) while section 3 is about the 2
reference flow with a systems perspective.
- Besides that, I have tried to eliminate the requirement of deconvolution from
the reference flows and tried to explain that EDA tools might have flows that
include deconvolution (or other methods) to accommodate special cases.

Thanks,
Ambrish.

[cid:image002.gif@01CB34BC.533BE000]

Ambrish Varma   |  Member of Consulting Staff

P: 978.262.6431   www.cadence.com<http://www.cadence.com>