[ibis-macro] Re: A question.

  • From: Mike Steinberger <msteinb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 12:20:42 -0500

 David-

I agree with Fangyi. Saying exactly what he said using different words, we use Touchstone files to characterize the input or output impedance of a driver or receiver accurately over a wide range of frequencies.

Respectfully yours,
Mike Steinberger

On 3/5/2013 12:14 PM, fangyi_rao@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

David;

The motivation of using touchstone to represent Tx and Rx analog models is to capture the transmission/reflection broadband characteristics of the ICs.

Regards,

Fangyi