[ibis-macro] Re: A new IBIS 5.1 Issue

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:17:48 -0400 (EDT)

Tom,

I was referring to Rx [Model] that also had an algorithmic model section,
specifically the following example:

[Model] Rx

| differential model

Model_type     Terminator

|                       typ     min     max

C_comp                  .2pF .2pF .2pF

|                       typ     min     max

[Rpower]                50      45      55

[Temperature Range]     70      120     -40

[Voltage Range]         1.8 1.6 2.0

[Algorithmic Model]

Executable  Windows_VisualStudio8.0_32 Rx.dll Rx.ami

[End Algorithmic Model]

[GND Clamp]

|       Voltage            I(typ)             I(min)             I(max)

.

[POWER Clamp]

|       Voltage            I(typ)             I(min)             I(max)

.

[Algorithmic Model]

Executable  Windows_VisualStudio8.0_32 IBIS_AMI_RX_HPHY.dll
IBIS_AMI_RX.ami

[End Algorithmic Model]

Walter