[ibis-macro] Re: A Boolean logic excersise, Mia Culpa, You are right

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:38:21 -0400

Arpad,

I am sorry, you are definitely correct. It is an unfortunate statement of
fact that Use_Init_Output only has meaning when GetWave_Exists is "True",
but the BIRD is explicit as to how it needs to be set when GetWave_Exists is
False. SO based on this and the excellent work you did in combining the
flows, I recommend we go with what you have. We still need to review the
other definitions that changed, but I hope we can move on. Again, I
apologize for the confusion.

303.449-2308
Mobile 720.333-1107
wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx