[ibis-macro] Re: 8/21/12 IBIS-ATM Meeting

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 05:01:14 +0000

Walter,

Regarding "Create a new section... " on the last slide, which

document are you referring to?  The IBIS 6.0 specification, the

IBIS-ISS specification, the ICM specification, the Touchstone

specification, or anything else?

BIRD 145 doesn't have to be tabled, it is already tabled.  I was

only referring to it on my slides discussing BIRD 125 and how it

could help, but we are not discussing BIRD 145 itself...

Regarding slide 9, could you please also make an example showing

on-die interconnects using the "by pin" approach (similar to

slide 5)?

Regarding slides 10-11, could you show how the subcircuit described

on slide 11 is referenced on slide 10's equivalent (replacing or

modifying the [Path Description] keyword)?

Regarding slide 13, where is this supposed to be?  In which file,

.ibs, .pkg, .ebd, or anything else?

Regarding slides 14-15, are you suggesting to mix the tree syntax

into the .ebd file syntax?

On slide 16 you might want to balance your square brackets and

parentheses.  I don't think they are balanced, but I could be

missing the point...

Regarding slide 12, I am curious, is Donald (presumably Telian)

working on this with you?

More later.