[ibis-editorial] Re: Table format for Tx_Jitter and Rx_Clock_PDF as Reserved Parameters

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:18:48 -0700

As part of the technical cleanup and I would add at the beginning

Under RESERVED WORD RULES

Type <data_type>

A special extension for the <data_format> selection of Table

is discussed later where <data_type> can be a single selection or

a set of selections, one for each column of the Table.

or

Per Note 9) above, some additional rules apply when Type <data_type>

is used with <data_format> Table, and this is discussed in more detail

later.

Bob