[ibis-editorial] Re: Revision 0.140 of draft reformatted IBIS 5.1

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 20:17:30 -0700

Michael:

Good progress at today's meeting.

Regarding the two Reserved Parameters in section 10A

for Tx_Jitter and Rx_Clock_PDF, do NOT add Type Integer

even though it can appear only in specified Table content.

The  primary Types  remain as Float and UI.   We also state

that Table Column rules and limitations for Reserved Parameters

can be stated in the Other Rules section.

Otherwise, to solve one problem, we introduce a new

interpretation problem with false implication that Gaussian

Dual-Dirac and DjRj by themselves can accept Type Integer.

Bob