[ibis-editorial] IBIS-AMI - Unifying the terminology

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 18:25:43 -0700

All:

Per our discussion today, attached are names that
usually mean the same thing across the three IBIS-AMI
sections 6C, 10, and 10A.  We should settle on only
one name throughout or have purposeful distinctions among
several names and then do a pass to unify the terminology.

More cases might be found.  Even the section titles can
be tweaked.

(We did that for standard IBIS at some earlier version
using, for example, I-V tables throughout in place of many
variants such as V-I tables, I/V, V/I tables, I/V curves,
V/I curves, and other variants)

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group, LCC

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC