[ibis-editorial] IBIS Version 6.0-draft10 and IBIS Version 6.0-wip1 Uploaded

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:51:21 -0700

Editing Committee:

All of the drafts are now in a subdirectory drafts/

http://www.eda.org/ibis/ver6.0_wip/

Draft 10 contains the changes discussed today including

Sorting of Tables
Changing Allowed to Allowable in the tables

Also, Mike LaBonte formatted the equations as equations
and we worked on the spacing to make them stand out.
In many cases, we added "Where and put the list of
conditions as bullet items.

We also created a bullet list for the General Rules on Pages 183-184

We corrected a few other editorial and formatting errors.

The top-level directory now contains the review copies with
acrobat versions for IBIS Committee review.  The file name is
ver6.0-wip1.* in anticipation of possible editorial-wip2, etc.  The
only difference is that "draft 10" is removed from the title page.

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group, LCC

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC