[ibis-editorial] IBIS Tree Diagram Insertion Pass

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:49:18 -0700

Michael:

Attached are the 3 tree diagrams I found in the IBIS 5.0 Spec.
for a tree diagram insertion pass.

On the 3.1 diagram, I made a correction (a missing Vref) per
the known issues document and also for a spelling typo.   (Also,
remove the spacing calibration pipes at the bottom.)

On the Section 6b and 6c snippets, I kept the "|..."
lines as originally shown, although some minor modification
for consistency could be made.

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group, LCC

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC