[ibis-editorial] AR from last meeting - Microsoft Word* and Adobe PDF* versions of key files

  • From: "Mirmak, Michael" <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:39:53 -0600

Per the last meeting, and thanks to Lou, here are the Adobe PDF* versions of
the graphics plus Microsoft Word* versions of the keyword descriptions and
specification sample pages generated by Lou.

I will send out the keyword hierarchy separately.

Please use these, with appropriate filenames, to show your preferred
formatting of keyword descriptions and other areas of concern.  We can
attempt to collate the various versions either in mailing list discussions
or in the next editorial meeting.

Thanks.

-          MM