[ibis-ami-toolkit] New IBIS-AMI toolkit available on IBIS-ATM work archive

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-ami-toolkit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:48:58 -0400

Hi everyone,

Version 2 of SiSoft's IBIS-AMI toolkit has been posted in the IBIS-ATM task
group work archive at:
http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive-date.html

This update includes changes to support the latest version of the AMI file spec
and includes an AMI
file parsing utility.  We've made the toolkit easier to use based on your
feedback - input and
output files to IBIS_AMI_test can be loaded directly into SiSoft's SiViewer
without reformatting.
The data is in a standardized .csv format, and we expect that you'll be able to
load these files
into other waveform viewers either directly or after writing some very simple
filters.

We look forward to your comments on this new version of the toolkit.

Thanks for your interest!

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Software Products