[iba09] Article session

  • From: umer arif <m.umerarif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iba09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 11:41:10 +0500

Dear Umer,

Pls. tell all the participants of the IM course that the article submission
is due right after the first term exam. In other words, we will have article
session in the first session following the first  term exam. Make sure that
everybody provides u with his/her article topic so that they should be
overlapped, i.e every single person is supposed to work on a separate
article and the article is not supposed to be shared with anyone.

Besides, also tell them that make sure they ready to present the article to
the audience on the same article session day. The submission should include
: Article copy, student's write-up (hard copy).  On the same day I will pick
some of the interesting articles and would eask the respective student to
come and present/discuss the article with the audience. So, they must come
prepared for this too. This presentation would not be very formal bur the
aim is to share the knowledge with the rest and also to give u the
confidence.

Thanks and regards,
Abdullah Patoli.