[ian-reeds-games] zombies

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 16:20:58 -0500

Hey Ian,
I have no idea how I managed to do this again. I accidently deleted one shot
wonder/zombie house from my drop box. I apologize for that.

Below is the link for it now. I do not know if it is a new link or the same
link, but I am assumeing it is a new one.

I have also been having trouble with points.
For some reason, in the zombie maps, health damage is dealt with properly,
but my unhealthy point for zombies doesn't seem to work at all. I has a
similar problem with the age of warlords map in dealing with structure
health.
I suspect it might have something to do with that edge notepad thing. While
I love using it for TB scripting, I am having trouble with it. For instance,
I will exit out of the file, and try to move something, and it will start
telling me that the program is in use, even though there is absolutely
nothing running nor open. Since that j edge thing seems to remember
placement ina txt file, I am wondering if that has something to do with it.

Well, anyway, that is how I came across my missing zombie map pack. I know,
long story, right? Lol.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/One%20shot%20wonders.zip

al
"The truth will make you free"