[ian-reeds-games] weird bug

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 02:46:29 -0500

I seem to be having the same problem someone else came up with not long ago.

I have a unit using a skill twice on the same target.
Basically it is a detection of cloaked enemy units. When used, it reverts
them back to a regular unit so it can be attacked.

The detect will work, but for some reason, the unit will use the skill twice
on the same  target. The skill has a useable_only_on for the targets in
question, so it isn't hitting the cloaked form and then the uncloaked form,
but rather it is using the same skill twice on the same cloaked target, as
if the first attempt did not work.

It is very strange. It never did that before.

al
"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD