[ian-reeds-games] Re: warlords, whats in a name?

  • From: michael Tholl <mrtholl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 22:27:18 -0400

Hi guys,
I'd say as the creator, it's really up to you what you want to have
them named initially, because the game has the rename function, so
anyone who doesn't like what, or how they are named can just rename
the units.
Having said all that, I can try to think up some names for orcs and
the others, if you want, just for the sake of uniqueness among the
factions. I think you did that with the goblins and others, at least
in the user guide I have. grins
Some good general terms might be
Raiders, skirmishers, berserkers, marauders, wardancers, perhaps for
cavalry, Warg raiders or wolf raiders, I forget what their cav units
ride if that was in the guide. grins and yes, I meant raiders, not
riders. grins shaman or warpriest, perhaps dark archer.
suddenly my mind is blanking.
Interesting conversation, if I can get the sawdust to settle and the
gears to stop grinding, I think I'll learn something about scripting.
grin
Michael