[ian-reeds-games] Re: warlords sounds

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 12:56:52 -0400

Hi,
Warlords seems to be giving some serious problems, so , if you do play it, I
think it is safe to play the first maybe four maps.

The characters speaking are sound files, and I could find more sounds for
them to say, but the thing is trying to get the same voices saying things
that make sense in the context of the game, and a lot of the stuff I have is
more fantasy oriented.

So, at the moment I am kind of stuck on what is already there. I am
constantly keeping an ear out though.