[ian-reeds-games] Re: warlords sounds

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 11:32:28 -0400

Hi Jarek,
Actually, some of those sounds I was in fact planning on using for a special
map in warlords. I was going to have a war between modern and fantasy
troops!

I was always intrigued with fantasy and modern genres encountering each
other, and I thought it would be a really off beat map to try.

Your welcome to any sounds I got there, actually in any of my maps, if you
wish. I also have a small library of sounds of all sorts if you are looking
for something and you think I could be of some use in that regard.