[ian-reeds-games] Re: verbosity of points

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 09:54:36 -0600

If you want to learn, it's not actually as difficult as I thought it
was going to be.
I started teaching myself back in April or May, and I've gotten more
scripts done than I thought I would have! Granted I had help, but
still. I think you can do it if you want to learn.

On 6/16/15, Allan Thompson <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks! I hope is not one of those impossible things. I'm a bit envious of
you guys who can do all that scripting and stuff.