[ian-reeds-games] Re: using your screen reader

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 19:38:36 -0600

Not a problem.

On 9/18/15, Duyahn Walker <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Monkey" <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 3:28 PM
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: using your screen reader

Alt + o, I believe, to switch between SAPI, screen reader and no speech.

On 9/18/15, Duyahn Walker <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi gamers!

I've forgotten the command to launch the screen reader's speech. Could
someone please be so kind for a refresher course? Also, is there a way
have the game skip past Sapi5 speech synthesizer's you don't have
installed?
I took out AT&T synthesizer's as those took up alot of space on the hard
drive.

Thank you all for the great work that you do in this game.

Duyahn

--
-Mew
field.
Or by visiting the list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject